Sunday, July 5, 2009

123 more days till ORD

123 more days till ORD.

Sunday whole day went out with parents be their sai kang party.
After that, went to the gym, worked out abit.
After gym, I showered at the changing room there. Halfway during the shower, there was a blackout. It was kinda exciting, I thought that its gonna be something like Resident Evil happening but none of that happened to my dismay.
After I finished showering, I went to read newspaper and read through my FTT book.
Around 1945, I reached home. I went back and do some e learning for FTT and played DotA with some of my friends. Around 0000hours, some of my friends wished me happy birthday haha. Cant believe I am 20 years old already so old already sia. I went to sleep around 0100hours.

Monday, I woke up around 0900. Went to watch some anime, before eating breakfast. At 1130, I went to CDC to take my FTT test. After I finished the test, I saw Samuel outside printing his tests result. I didnt know he was taking FTT on the same day and time as me. Luckily I passed. After the test, I went back home and played DotA with my friends.

No comments: