Monday, July 13, 2009

116 More Days Till ORD

Time crawls. Though it feels like a thousand days have passed since the last time I posted a blog here, but it is actually only 7 days.
Haiz. Sianz.

On Saturday 110709, I finished COS duty on friday and went home. Around noon time, I reached the floating platform to do some sai kang to prepare for NDP 2009 CR4. Saturday was a chaotic day.

On Sunday 120709, I went to church in the morning. In the afternoon, I went to meet Guo hao, Alvin, Bernard, Marcel, Marcus at Marina Square. We played arcade, pool and bowled. After that, we went to Tampines Mall to have dinner. Liyu, Liyue and Jingfeng joined us for dinner at pizza hut. I recieved 2birthday presents from them and coincidentally both are shirts. Haha. After dinner, we check out Tampines 1 for awhile before heading home.

Today morning I woke up. MY blocked nose and phlegm is still there. Its been 5days already. Guess this is it man. I watched some videos, played some DotA, played some piano. Then at night, book in =(.

No comments: