Friday, July 3, 2009

125 more days till ORD

Fked up week in camp.
On the day I did my DS duty, had to paint other company's vehicle for 1whole day.
Went to watch Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen on thursday night.
Then friday went for NDP system rehearsal which in the end didnt do anything much but deflate huge balls.
Then today, saturday, need go to the floating platform early because need to inflate the deflated huge balls we deflated yesterday night. Whats more need reach at 1230 and no lunch provided. WTF^99. After the parade and stuff and doing sai kang, around 2145 then we got dismissed. Practically no saturday at all man. As dinner looks fked up in my point of view, I didnt the food which was from SFI (Singapore Food Industry). I went to eat with my friend Larry at Bedok before going back home. I reached home around 2300 and did some stuff before I slept.

No comments: