Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday 161108

Today I woke up around 9am. I went to eat breakfast around 10am. Around 11am, I went to church and today there was a sermon relating Christianity and Mental Disorders. It was quite interesting. After the sermon, I went to eat lunch with my family at Parkway Parade. After lunch, I helped my parents do some shopping and then left Parkway Parade around 3pm and headed for Singapore Swimming CLub. At SSC, I worked out at the gym for about 1hr + before showering. After showering, I went to gain some knowledge regarding current affairs by reading the newspapers before eating dinner at around 7pm. After dinner, while waiting for my brother, I watched Simpsons on channel 5 (probably the first time I watched Simpsons this year). Around 8pm, I reached home and started watching videos and chatting with my friends. As I have leave on monday and tuesday, I dont have to book in as usual =D. I slept around 0030hours.

No comments: