Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday 171108

I woke up around 9am and went to use my com. I watched the last 5 episodes of 'Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre 2003 edition' on crunchyroll. Zhao Min is really chio haha. After that, I went to play DotA with my friends. In between, I had breakfast. About 4pm, I went to play piano for awhile. After piano, I went to Singapore Swimming Club with my parents for awhile before I headed to White Sands to meet with my friends, Zac and Ariff. Upon meeting them there, we went to the Fairprice there to buy some bbq stuff to bbq at the chalet. After purchasing the stuff, we waited for the shuttle bus and boarded the shuttle bus after a long wait. Later on, Ming Jian, Dickson and Aye came. We bbq until around 11+ pm then it started drizzling abit so we slowly kept the stuff and went back inside. Aye and I didnt stay overnight so we went home. By the time I reached home was around 0010. I went to wash up and changed then went to sleep after reading my bible.

No comments: