Saturday, November 15, 2008

Saturday 151108

This morning I woke up around 9am. I still feel pissed that this week there is no release for Naruto Manga. I was so looking forward to it. Oh well, after I woke up, I went to use my comp and do some surfing. I watched some drama video and then ate breakfast and continued to watch. After breakfast, I started tagging quite alot of photos of my class in my friends album. Spent about 2-3hours while I was watching the drama (multi-tasking). Around 130pm, Zac and Dic jio me go dota and I went for a game with them but my connection was a little screwed and I disconnected halfway. In the end, I went to help out with the household chores before going back to continue watching drama while tagging photos. My cousin came to my house for piano lessons taught by my mom. After that my family dropped her off at her destination before proceeding to Singapore Swimming Club. Over there, I showered, ate dinner, read newspaper and used laptop. Around 9pm, I reached home and continued watching. So boring right? Thats just my life when I never go out. Staying at home and trying to do something with the comp and sometimes might get tempted to do certain things .. LOL. Oh well. Around 0030hours, I went to sleep.

No comments: