Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday 221108

Today I woke up around 9am. Thought to myself, 351more days to ord. Then I went to use the com and watched some animes. After watching some animes, I went to eat brunch with my parents and brother at Parkway PArade. Whenever I go shopping with my mom, its like damn bored and I have to wait for her to pick the 'best' fruits and stuffs she chooses at the supermarket. By the time I reached home, it was already 2pm and we left home around 1015am. Upon reaching home, I watched animes awhile before doing some household chores. After that, I went back to watch animes ,probably the only stuff i do besides facebook, friendster, sleep, play when I am at home, =( . Around 1745hours, I went to Singapore Swimming Club with my family and spent some time there. Around 2100hours, I reached home again. Saturdays are damn routine for me if I never go out with my friends or if there aren't any special occasion. After I went back, I continued watching animes. Around 0030hours on sunday morning, I went to bed.

No comments: