Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday 231108

I woke up around 9am. I went downstairs to eat fruits before breakfast. After breakfast, I used the computer for awhile before changing to go to church. After church, I went to eat lunch with my parents at Marina Square. We ate at the foodcourt. After lunch, my brother went off to meet his friends while I tagged along with my parents. Whenever I tag along with them shopping, without my psp i would have died of boredom. Around 1600hours, we went to Singapore Swimming Club. I wanted to swim but the weather screwed things up. I went to the gym and worked out instead. After working out, I showered before heading to the reading room there to read newspaper. Around 1900hours, I ate dinner there. After dinner, I had to wait for my mom to read finish her chinese newspaper before I can go home with my parents. Upon reaching home, I used the computer, surf the net for awhile, watched some anime and then went to sleep around 0032hours.

No comments: