Friday, November 21, 2008

Week in camp

Tuesday: After I booked in, I went to settle some of the leave thingys then talked with my friends for awhile before sleeping.
Wednesday: I woke up around 7am. Took over the COS duty as it is my turn to do duty on that day. Overall the whole day, I just did what a COS ought to do.
Thursday: After handing over the COS duty on morning, I had to go to the SOC ground and be a station IC. After the SOC then I got to rest. The whole day other than lunch, I slacked in bunk.
Friday: Most of my company went for some live firing. I woke up around 7am and then changed for live run. After live run, I showered and played psp for awhile. Around 1030am had this survey thingy regarding army. After the survey, I went for lunch and then proceeded to slack in bunk the whole afternoon. Around dinner time, I went to shower before heading for dinner. After dinner, I changed and booked out. I reached home around 9pm. Watch some animes and Heroes season 3 episode 9. I just cant wait for the next episode man. Around 0015hours, I washed up and went to sleep.

No comments: