Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday 261008

As the days goes by, time left for me to serve the NS is also decreasing. Currently on sunday 261008, I still have 378 more days. Just 1year and 13more days till I become a civilian again. Either way, this morning, I woke up around 8am. I on my psp and attempted to kill Yamatsukami on MHP2G and I did it. After I finished the quest, I had my breakfast and then started preparing to go to church. I reach church and sat in the sermon with my family till around 1245pm. Sadly at some point I dozed off. After church, I went with my family to Jurong IMM for lunch and some shopping. By the time I left IMM was almost 1600hours. I reached Singapore Swimming Club at around 1630hours and then went to do a light workout at the gym for about 40mins before showering. After showering, I went to read newspaper there and had dinner before heading back home. Once back home, I surfed the internet, played some games, watched some videos before going to sleep.

No comments: