Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday 271008

Today is Deepavali. Happy Deepavali to all Hindus. This morning I woke up around 0900 and went to play my psp. After playing until around 1100, I went out to eat brunch with my parents at Suntec. I did some window shopping there until around 1300. After Suntec, I went home and reached home around 1330. Then I left for East Coast Park to meet some of my friends : Bernard, Guo Hao, Alvin, Joseph. They arrived at McDonalds around 1430. Around 1500 just when we were about to look for a place to play soccer, it started raining. We sat on alvin's car and went to Hougang to play at some sheltered place. About 1700 I left with Joseph. I took a bus to Hougang MRT while Joseph took the opposite direction. Upon reaching, I felt that it was late already so I took a cab to Singapore Swimming Club to meet with my parents. I ate dinner there before heading home around 2000. Upon reaching home, I packed my stuff and watched "Mobile Suit Gundam 00 season 2 ep 4" and "Tales of Abyss ep 5" before leaving my house to book in.

No comments: