Saturday, October 25, 2008

Saturday 251008

Today I woke up around 815am. Watched Bleach followed by Heroes Seasosn 3 ep 6. Wont wanna say much in case there are some who havent watched yet. After watching those 2 videos, I went out to eat brunch with my mom at Parkway Parade. After brunch, I helped my mom carry some of her shopping stuff. After shopping, my mom sent me to Ubi Comfort DelGoro Driving centre for my 2nd driving lesson. The lesson started around 1245 and ended around 1425. After the lesson, my mom came and fetched me home so I could go back home and do the household chores -.- . I finished mopping my house's first floor around 1600hours. Then I attempted to kill this urgent quest monster, "Yamatsukami" on my psp game "Monster Hunter Portable 2nd G" but failed. The whole evening I attempted a few more times but... still failed. I was very disappointed with myself so I slashed my wrist. Nah just kidding. I stopped playing after that and went to play DotA with Marcus, Marcel and Zac. Played till Sunday morning 0000 before I went to sleep.

No comments: