Saturday, December 25, 2010

WoW or Girlfriend?

Recently, my brother asked me what happened to 'Cheesepielol'. Cheesepielol is my friend's (Valdric's) character on World of Warcraft (WoW). The last time I asked him how come he this few weeks never play, he said he was busy working hence the lack of time to play. But I just told my brother, maybe his girlfriend banished him from WoW.

So I asked my brother what he would do if next time his girlfriend asks him to dont play WoW, he replied 'I dont know'. Haha. Then later he asked me back the same question, and I answered 'Then I guess I will probably stop playing WoW lo'. I mean like WoW aint really a big deal or addictive thingy to me. Im probably just using it as a source to kill time during the holidays or during my free time. If you had ask me to choose girlfriend or WoW, I would rather choose girlfriend but the point is, I dont have a girlfriend. Haha then I remembered some of the funny videos on Youtube that I watched before about girlfriends deleting WoW characters/accounts of their boyfriends etc.. Here is one of the videos I remembered watching and literally LMAO at it:



Here is another video of this guy's mother deleting his account:



I mean I probably wouldnt do that to my laptop or computer if my girlfriend (if i had one) deleted my WoW account but if she asks me to stop playing to spend time with her or something, I guess I would stop playing.

No comments: