Thursday, December 16, 2010

Do I have the 5Cs?

Recently, while on a JB shopping trip with my mother, uncle and my cousin, my uncle and my mother suddenly talked about the 5Cs and stuff. They said that guys nowadays if no 5C, no girl/woman will even like you. Then I thought to myself out of the 5Cs, how many do I have?

Credit Card - Nope
Condo - Nope (I dont live in a condo so nope)
Country Club - Nope (I believe Singapore Swimming Club doesn't count as a country club)
Cash - Nope, savings going to be depleted
Car - Nope (Now COE so high, probably take me many many years before I own my own car)

Maybe this partially explains why I'm still single, cause I dont even have a single C! I'm pretty useless man. I lived for 21 years but I havent even come close to obtaining a single C.

No comments: