Friday, June 19, 2009

139 more days till ORD

Another week has past and now I have 139 more DAYS till ORD. On friday, I had this NDP thingy to do. I went to the floating platform with my platoon at around 9 plus am close to 10am. We moved some barricades and then had lunch there. After lunch, as there was nothing to do, I practically waited the whole day until evening before the night rehearsals started. I wondered why couldnt they like shift forward the rehearsal timing by like 5hrs or so but after awhile I just couldnt be bothered. By the time the rehearsals finish, it was already 8 plus pm and I have to report to the floating platform the next day at 11am. Pathetic weekend times I have now. Weekends will stay like that from now till after 8Aug for me. I quickly took a train back home. When I got back home and wanted to use facebook, the facebook web was loading superbly slow that I decided to heck care my facebook games/applications for today. Sad day man

No comments: