Saturday, June 20, 2009

138 more days till ORD!

Saturday morning had to wake up early to go to Marina Bay Floating Platform for the first NDP combined rehearsal. Although I reached there at around 11am, the actual rehearsal started only at 5plus pm close to 6pm. I felt that there wasnt really a need to report so early but orders are orders and have to be complied with. So I spent the rest of the day at the floating platform waiting for the performers to arrive so that I could do my job. After the NDP, it was already 9pm and my saturday is practically gone. I reached home showered, then used my comp for awhile to play dota, facebook etc. Sunday I practically spend the whole day out. Morning I went to church and then had lunch, Swensens, at Parkway Parade. After that, I went to Singapore Swimming Club and worked out at the gym. After gym, went to swim a few relaxing laps before going to shower. After showering I ate dinner before coming back home. Haiz. Long week in camp for next week. While others book in on monday night due to the NDP rehearsal off-in-lieu, I am booking in on sunday night as I have some Ceremony sai kang to do on monday. Then wednesday also because of the ceremony, my nights out will be gone and I cannot watch Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen on wednesday night. Then the earliest I can book out is probably friday night liaoz. Then saturday probably have NDP rehearsal again. Sad life man.

No comments: