Sunday, December 28, 2008

Sunday 281208

This morning I woke up around 0900hours. As usual, the calling from the computer is strong and I went to use the computer before breakfast. The breakfast I had was as usual like every sunday. Nasi Lemak, you tiao, tou hua xui. After eating breakfast, I went to use the computer for awhile more before changing to go to church. Today at church at the Billingual service which I usually attend, there was a special guest speaker resulting in lack of seats. However, I still managed to find some seats. After church service, I went to Parkway Parade to eat lunch with my family. Around 1500hours, I left Parkway Parade with my family and went to SSC with my family. I worked out at the gym there before showering. After showering, I went to read newspaper at the library. I ate dinner at KFC with my parents. After coming back home, I went to use the computer and watched some chinese drama. ARound 2200hours, Dickson and Zachareah jio me go DotA and I played 2 games with them before going to sleep.

No comments: