Saturday, December 27, 2008

Saturday 271208

Today, I woke up at around 0900hours after sleeping at around 0100hours. I went to surf the net for awhile before going out to eat brunch with my mother. After brunch, I helped out my mother with some shopping at NTUC. At around 1200hours my mother fetched me to Ubi CDC for my driving lesson. My last lesson was about 3weeks ago -.- , so I forgot some stuff, thus resulting in some stalling of engines and stuff... lol. After the lesson, my dad and mom came to fetch me after the lesson. After the lesson, I went to SSC with my family. I showered there and read newspaper before leaving at around 1600hours. I went to my church there for one of the elder's diamond wedding anniversary. After the celebration and eating dinner there, I went home. I surfed the net and watch 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' and some other videos until around 0030hours on sunday morning before going to sleep.

No comments: