Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday 141208

Today I woke up around 9am. This few days keep having some weird dreams. After waking up, I went to use the computer. After using for awhile, my mother asked me to go eat some fruits before breakfast. After breakfast, I went to change and got ready to go church. However it started raining soon. On the way to church, the rain got heavier. However being a devoted christian, I perserved and managed to reach the church. After church, I went to eat lunch at Parkway Parade. After lunch, followed my mother around for some shopping before going to SSC. Over there, I showered before reading some newspaper. After reading the newspaper, I went to eat dinner before going back home. Upon reaching home, I used the computer for awhile and packed my book in stuff before booking in to camp. This week is gonna be a long week for me as I have CUS duty on saturday and can only book out on next sunday morning.

No comments: