Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Long week in camp

Last sunday after I booked in, basically went to sleep. I thought I could apply leave on wednesday and thursday but couldnt. So monday there was checks around the camp. Tuesday checks continued. Wednesday, I went nights out with my friend to Lot 1 to watch 'Twilight' and ate dinner. Around 10 plus, we went back to camp. On friday, as I watched the rest of my friends book out, I had to stay in because of the C.O.S duty I have the next day. After doing my duty, I booked out on Sunday morning. I reached home around 930am on sunday morning. I then proceeded to ate breakfast before going to sleep. I woke up around 2pm and used the computer for awhile before my parents came back home at around 330pm. After that I went to SSC with my parents. Over there I worked out at the gym before showering. After shwoering, I went to read newspaper then ate dinner before coming back home to use the computer until i slept at around 0030hours on 221208.

No comments: