Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday 291108

This morning I woke up around 845am. I went to download a psp game for my psp before I watched anime. Around 1020am, I went out with my mother and brother to Parkway Parade to eat brunch. After brunch, I went to help my mom with some shopping before she fetched me to Comfort Delgero driving centre at ubi for my driving lesson. After the driving lesson, my mom picked me up and I went home. Around 330pm, I went to Changi Airport with my parents and brother to send my brother off. He is going to Sarawak for about a week for some school thingy. Around 545pm, I reached Singapore Swimming Club. I showered there before heading out to meet my sec sch friends. We catched up and chatted and ate dinner. Around 1140pm, I got called to go home and I went home. When I reached home, I felt tired. I went to shower, wash up and used the computer for awhile before going to bed.

No comments: