Friday, November 28, 2008

I woke up around 830am on friday morning. I went to watch some anime, eat some light snacks for breakfast before leaving house around 10am for platoon cohesion. I met my platoon at Habour Front and then we headed to a restaurant for some dim sum buffet. I stayed there until around 2pm before doing some window shopping with my fellow mortar spec friends around Vivocity. Around 4pm, we went home. I reached home around 5pm. I used the computer for awhile before going to SSC. At SSC, I had a haircut before showering. After showering, I head to the library to read newspaper before dinner. After dinner, I used my mother's laptop and surfed the net for awhile before going home around 840pm. I reached home about 9pm and then watched some anime for awhile. Around 10pm, bad news came. I dont really wanna go into details. I went to sleep around 0040hours on saturday morning.

No comments: