Friday, October 3, 2008

This week was fucked up man. In camp, I booked in one day earlier than the others to do guard duty while the others had off. Then, on wednesday, there was field camp. Some things I hate about field camp is that you got to camo on and do stuffs to tacticalize and shit. Its really troublesome and irritating.
On friday evening, I booked out super late at around 11pm. Initially, I thought I could book out like the usual fridays around 6pm. But then there was some checks and stuff and some briefing and summary for the field camp and the week in camp. So, in the end, I booked out around 11pm. When I reached home, it was already 1145pm close to Saturday already. Just like that my friday night is gone. Usually I would have watched a few animes and 'check clear' depending on mode but today I was so pissed that I didnt have to mood to. What a fucked up week in camp.

No comments: