Saturday, October 4, 2008

Sat 040909

Today, I woke up around 9pm. I watched some anime such as Code Geass R2. Code Geass R2 has ended and the ending was quite nice. Around 11am, I went out with my family to eat at Parkway Parade. After eating, I went with my family to do some shopping at NTUC before coming back home. By the time I reached home, it was already 2pm. I played Monster Hunter 2nd G on my psp for awhile before mopping the floor. After mopping floor, I used the computer for awhile before going to Singapore Swimming Club with my family at around 6pm. I ate dinner there, read some newspaper, read through the basic theory book for driving before coming back home. Then when I reached back home, I used the computer watch some videos before typing this. Lol, My life is kinda routine. If nobody asks me out during the weekend, I probably just waste my weekend at home doing the same old shit as those previous 'wasted weekends'.

No comments: