Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday 120908

Sunday is almost over and it is about time for me to book in. I still have 392 more days to ORD as of 12/09/08. This morning, I woke up around 830am. I switched on my com and went to watch finish "Money no Enough II". The last part of the movie was quite sad. No wonder I heard many people cried while watching this movie. After watching the movie, I went downstairs and ate breakfast before coming back up. Around 11am, I went to the church with my family. After church, I went to parkway parade with my family for lunch. After lunch, I walked around and window-shopped for awhile before going to Singapore Swimming Club with my family. I worked out at the gym for about 40mins before going to the changing room there and shower up. Dinner was at the Kallang KFC with my family. After dinner came back home. I reached home around 8pm and then I pack my book in stuff and used the com for awhile. This week onwards till march next year, my unit is going into 'high-key' mode. Man, I really hate this. Going outfield every week, field camps frequently. Sighs. Hopefully march will come faster.

No comments: