Saturday, October 11, 2008

Saturday-121008

Today I woke up around 9am. I went to use my comp and watched 'Bangkok Dangerous' before heading out for brunch with my mother and brother. The movie was ok. I ate KFC and some roti prata. After eating, I went to Fairprice with my mother at marine parade there to buy some stuff before heading home. By the time I reached home, it was already 2pm. Half of my weekend gone just by doing routine weekend stuff. How boring. Around 3pm, I helped to do some household chores. Shortly after I completed the chores, I started watching "钱不夠用2". However until now still didnt get to watch finish the whole thing cause the streaming is damn slow. Around 6pm, went to Singapore Swimming Club. Ate dinner there. While walking in, I saw the buffet and it was very attractive. The dessert looked super nice.. all the nice sweet stuff. But I didnt eat the buffet as it was quite expensive and it wasnt like any special occasion. After dinner, read some newspaper before going back home. When I reached home around 9, tried to continue watching "钱不夠用2" but the streaming was super slow. In the end, couldnt watch finish by today. Haiz.

No comments: