Sunday, September 7, 2008

Today I slept longer than usual. Probably because after the COS duty suddenly become very tired. Why become more tired? I also dont know why. After I woke up, I went to eat breakfast. After breakfast then I started preparing to go out. Every sunday morning, around 11am, I would go to church with my family unless I got duty the day before or something along that line. After church I had lunch with my family at Parkway Parade. My parents decided to get me another non camera handphone to substitue my current non camera handphone which is undergoing repair. After shopping there for awhile, I went to Singapore Swimming Club. Over there I exercised at the gym for awhile before showering then went to the reading place to read newspaper. Had dinner there at around 1845hours then headed back home. When I reached back home, I ate ice cream and some grapes and strawberry. I love eating but have to control if not will grow fatter... After that, I went to use my comp for awhile. In about 1+ hours time, got to leave for booking in. So soon Im going to pack my book in stuff.

No comments: