Saturday, September 13, 2008

Friday:
Booked out from camp at around 1800hours. Took bus to Choa Chu Kang MRT then headed back home. When I reached back home, just slack all the way. My brother came back late. Around Saturday's 0100hour. I had to wake up and open the door for him. Sleep distrupted sianz.

Saturday:
Woke up around 8am. Watched some anime and then played my psp. I tried to kill 'Lao Shan Long', an elder dragon in Monster Hunter, but failed. I tried with my long sword and my hammer but failed. Guess I cant solo it. Around 10am, I went out with my mother and brother to eat brunch. After brunch, I went to collect my non camera nokia handphone which was sent for repair last week. I waited around 1hr after getting the no. ticket before collecting my phone. After that, my mother went to this Nissan roadshow which was held at parkway and another hour spent there. By the time we got home, It was already 2+ pm. I quickly mopped the first floor of my house before going back to use my comp. Around 4pm, I played DotA with Marcel. After 1 game, I had to go to swimming club with my family. Ate dinner at Singapore Swimming Club and then spent a few hours there before going back home. When I reached back home, watched 1episode of this taiwanese drama. Then around Sunday's 0005hours, I logged on to blogsopt and posted this entry -.- . Good night

No comments: