Friday, August 1, 2008

This week in camp was kind of short. There was this summary exercise for my course in the form of a field camp from wednesday to friday. The night before, I was allowed to order food from outside. My bunk mates and I decided to order KFC mega meal which we usually order when about 8 of us in the bunk wants to eat so we can have 2 chickens each. Then on wednesday we left for sum ex. Overall the field camp was ok not so xiong. But, the bad thing was there were tons of mosquitos and the weather was super hot. Over there, I practically became buffet for mosquitos. The mosquitos loved me so much that they kissed me three times on my lips and other parts of my body were forcefully violated by the female mosquitos too. By friday afternoon, I took a bus back to camp and spent the afternoon cleaning our things before having dinner then book out. After that, I headed home.

No comments: