Sunday, July 27, 2008

Time is running out. Soon I got to book in like every other sunday. Today I didnt really do much. After church, went to Parkway parade as usual. After that, I went to Singapore Swimming Club with my family. Went to workout at the gym for about 20mins before going swimming. Too bad today no pretty babes swimming. Haiz. After swimming for about 20mins, I went to one of those furnitures by the swimming pool side where you can sleep there and get sun bathed. Slept there for around 1hour before showering. After showering, went to read newspaper awhile before eating dinner. After dinner went to play pool with my brother before heading home. When I reached home, I packed my book in stuff. This week, there is going to be field camp from wednesday to friday(30th July - 1st August), a 3D 2N field camp. Hopefully it would not rain on those days. Guess i got to go already. Bye~~~

No comments: