Thursday, December 2, 2010

Overdemanding Parents

My parents are seriously overdemanding man.. Whats wrong with getting credit for my grades? At least I managed to pass my modules right.. Just cause I got 2 credit, they keep saying I play too much or watch too much drama/anime. My mother even went so far to say got 2 credit because I thinking of dating or maybe secretly dating someone. Seriously man... I'm still single and currently nobody wants me =( .

Initially, I thought only my mother was overdemanding since I told her I got 2HDH and 2CRC for my this semester modules and she started interrogating me why got 2 CRC. Then she started blaming me for playing too much games or watching too much drama and anime. After that she drifted even further saying maybe because I keep thinking of someone or trying to date someone. Please la, even if I'm thinking of anyone I should be able to manage my time and there is no way im dating anyone cause I'm irritating in everyone's eyes. So after that I just thought that maybe its just my mother who is overdemanding, but who knows while eating dinner, my dad asked me for my results and after I told him, he say 'See lah.. play too much already' .. I was literally :O ... They must be crazy man, they expect all my grades to be DID or HDH. GG.com ttm man. I wonder if any of my friends parents are as demanding as mine.. Haiz what a sad life I got..

No comments: