Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Pizza Hut Dinner

18 October 2010:
As the Swimming Club had some staff function thingy and was closed, my parents bo bian cannot go Singapore Swimming Club so they decided to have lunch somewhere near home. We walked out and had Pizza Hut for dinner at Siglap there and tried the 7 Cheese pizza thingy.

The 7 Cheese Pizza thingy. If you noticed a bump on each slice, thats where the 7 cheese are concentrated on I think.


The Summer berries (Strawberry) drink that came with the 7 Cheese pizza set

Emerald Sparkle (Green Apple) that also came with the 7 Cheese Pizza set
After pizza hut, my mother wanted to go NTUC to buy some fruits and stuff. I had this mini conversation with her such that I had some benefits accompanying them to NTUC.
Me: Sian, I forgot to bring the house key out.
Mother: Ai ya, just go NTUC awhile only.
Me: You choose the fruits confirm more than 30mins one. My precious study time all gone by then. Unless, you buy Ice cream Ben N Jerry de.
Mother: Okay lo since got offer.

And so, we headed to NTUC after Pizza Hut.

My mama saw this powerveggies and fruit drink. I was quite turned off by the outside packaging cause got alot of veggies I dont like one but surprisingly the juice tasted okay.


And my incentives for going NTUC Ben&Jerry's Strawberry Cheesecake and Chocolate Macadamia

No comments: