Saturday, June 13, 2009

146 more days till ORD

Today night I am booking in for the stupid sunday guard 3ic duty. Because of this duty, it will be a long week in camp for me. Furthermore, on wednesday I still have a COS duty to do. Screwed week in camp. In the past 2days, after playing my facebook applications and getting bored of them, I decided that I am going to lose some belly fats. I went to google and searched 'How to Lose Belly Fats', 'How to build 6 packs' and I have gained some insights. Though I am not sure whether I will succeed or fail. Also while at home, I was waiting for my appeal results and emoing thinking whether should go Poly or apply SIM when the SIM application period opens. Sighs. Come to think of it, starting from next saturday, I can kiss my saturdays good bye till after 8 Aug 2009 as I am involved in the NDP 2009. Haiz so many sai kang to do nowadays. Lucky I didnt managed to get a gf yet or she will probably run away. LOL.

No comments: