Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wednesday 311208 and Happy New Year

Today is the last day of year 2008. Apparently I also kena the last DS duty of the year for my platoon. Coincidental? After booking out of camp this afternoon, I went to eat lunch with my camp friends at Lot 1. We ate at the Kopitiam before eating some desserts at some store (I forgot the name). After eating the desserts which were very sweet and nice, I went home. As usual, once I reached home, the computer starts calling for me and since I got nothing to do, I went to use the computer. I didnt go out for any countdown party or whatsoever as I was kinda tired. Once past midnight and after stepping into 2009 for a few minutes, I wished some of my friends Happy New Year and chat up with them for awhile before going to sleep.

No comments: