Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday 061108

I woke up at 9am after 6hours of sleep. After I woke up, I went to use the computer for awhile before going out to eat breakfast with my mother. I went to Parkway to eat. After that I helped my mother with some shopping before going back home. After reaching home, I stayed for 1hour before going for driving lesson. When my lesson finished, I saw one of my friends, Ryan at Ubi's CDC. I just found out that he was learning driving too but he is learning under private. After talking with him for awhile, my mother came to fetch me home. Upon reaching home, I used the computer for awhile before going to SSC. At SSC, I showered and ate dinner there before coming back home. At home, I watched Heroes season 3 episode 11 and some other videos before going to sleep at around 0100hours.

No comments: