Friday, December 26, 2008

261208

Today I woke up around 9am. I went to eat fruits and then ate breakfast at around 1030hours. Around 1120hours, I went to Bugis to meet with some of my in-camp friends. We walked around for awhile before deciding to have our lunch at Seoul Gardens. I dined there with them until around 1500++ hours before leaving to do some shopping with them. We walked around and Jun Xiang and Guo Hong went to get some 'couple' shirt while Yong Biao went to buy a present for his friends. Around 1700hours, we went to play lan. After playing 1hr of Counter-Strike, we headed to Suntec to have dinner. We walked around before settling down at Subway. I didnt eat there as I was still kinda full from lunch. After that, I went home and watched 'Little Nyoya' on channel 8 and showered during one of the advertisements. I continued using the computer and slept at around 0030hours on 271208

No comments: