Thursday, November 13, 2008

Week in Camp

Monday:
In camp, I had IPPT test on monday afternoon. I failed to hit the gold timing and ran 10:04 minutes instead.
Tuesday:
On tuesday was ATEC. After ATEC do shit work such as cleaning up places.
Wednesday:
Morning got physical training. Afternoon slack in bunk. Evening went nights out at Jurong Point. I ate at KFC with my friends then went to watch "Quarentine" before going to NTUC to restock supplies then returning to camp.
Thursday:
Morning went to do some computer test. Came back around 11am. After that had lunch then went for ATEC debrief at Pasir Labar camp. Debrief lasted till around 4 plus pm. After debrief, went back to camp. Then had to undergo toilet cleaning training organised by CSM. By the time our encik was happy with the cleaning, it was already close to 8pm. I then ate dinner and bathed before booking out. After booking out, I made my way home and reached home around 10pm. Upon reaching home, I watched some animes till past 12 midnight then went to sleep.

No comments: