Thursday, November 6, 2008

This week in camp, there was training as usual. My OC implemented some new training for commanders who didnt get gold for IPPT. I got mine in SISPEC but they claimed it was too long ago. 5months ago counted long meh?? This training quite xiong one. On monday I did some training for ATEC. On tuesday in camp was rather ok. On wednesday, the full training was damn xiong in the morning. I was totally drained of energy after the 'new training'. On wednesday night, I went for nights out to watch 'Quantum of Solace' with some of my friends. Before going, my CSM briefed us on some duty thingys and as he couldnt finish, we continued after nights out from 2330 onwards until around 0040. By the time I got to sleep, it was already thursday morning around 1am. Around 4hours and 45mins later, I woke up for breakfast. The rest of the days included some trainings in the afternoon and then I got to book out with a few of my friends who were rewarded off for our hardwork in training =X . After booking out, I headed back home and then watched some animes and drama before going to sleep. This week due to the election, there was no 'Heroes'. Damn I was looking forward to it.

No comments: