Saturday, November 1, 2008

011008

I woke up around 830am this morning. I watched Heroes season 3 episode 7 in the morning before going out with my mother and brother for brunch. After brunch, I helped my mother do some shopping at NTUC before coming back home. After reaching back home, I watched a few videos before going to do household chores. Around 430pm, I was forced to play piano. Around 6pm I left my house to go to Singapore Swimming Club. I did some stuff there before going to meet some of my friends for dinner at around 8pm. We dined at 'The Manhattan Fish Market' at The Central. Around 940pm, we left the restaurant and some of them headed to a bar nearby or went clubbing. I have to attend church next morning so I didnt went drinking with them. Upon reaching home, I watched some more videos before going to sleep.

No comments: