Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday 030908

Today I woke up later than my usual 8am. I woke up around 930am. I on my comp and went to eat some fruits. When i came back up, my friends jio me play dota. So i played and ate breakfast during some short intervals and then continued playing till noon. My dad came back and I helped him out with some thingys at home. After helping him out, I went to play my PSP. I played this game called 'Monster Hunter 2nd G'. Most of the time I was trying to own this wyvern called 'Khezu'.

Monster Hunter 2nd G
Khezu, The irritating lightning wyvern.

I tried killing him like 5times. After the 5th attempt, I finally slayed him. Hah! After that I tried editing my blog's template awhile but in the midst, I forgot to save then exited the window, so I stopped editting. Maybe another time. Guess Im off to sleep now.

No comments: