Saturday, September 20, 2008

Saturday 210908

Today I woke up at around 8am. Went out to eat brunch at around 10+ am. Then helped my mother do some shopping and reached back home around 1pm. After that played DotA with Marcel and Marcus for awhile. However the whole afternoon, never get to play complete games. In the 3 games we played, none was full game. Always kena dc or server split. Around 3pm I went to help mop the first floor of my house. After mopping, I went back to my room and surfed internet for awhile before being dragged down to play piano. After playing piano, I went to Singapore Swimming Club with my family. I ate dinner there and then spent a few hours there before returning back home at around 9pm. I then went to watch this movie "Death Race" It was kinda cool as in there were alot of actions and stuff. By the time I watched finish, it was already around 11pm and I went to do some stuff at facebook and friendster. After that, off to sleep. Good Night

No comments: