Sunday, August 24, 2008

This week was busy man. I had SOC test and IPPT test, both in one week. After booking out on friday, I went with some of my friends to Far East to buy mod psps. Altogether we bought about 5sets. We bought from this shop 'FUNZ SQUARE'. After that, we headed home and I went to play some games on my com before sleeping at around 0100hours. I woke up the next day and downloaded some games into my psp. Then I went out with my mother for brunch (breakfast+lunch = brunch?). After that came back home and started to prepare for booking in. I had to book in on saturday because the next day there was 'Army Half Marathon'. So, I booked in to sleep. The next morning, which was sunday morning, I woke up at 0300hours. The bus moved out at around 0330hours and we reached padang at 4 plus. Placed our bags there and waited for damn long until around 0730 then the 10km run starts. In between the waiting, I met up with some of my previous course friends. During the run, saw some of my tpjc classmates and after the run saw some too. After the run, I went to eat breakfast with my previous mortar course friends before meeting my parents.

No comments: