Thursday, August 28, 2008

Platoon Cohesion Day 280808

Today, I went to sentosa with my platoon. I met them at vivocity at around 10am. At that time, it was raining, so we decided to change it to our backup wet weather programme. However after awhile, we canceled the wet weather programme and decided to meet at sky park to take the monorail to sentosa at 1130am. Upon reaching sentosa, we went to the padawan beach and then played around there. My friends and I started dragging each other into the sea and dump them there. After a few dumps, Larry, Justin, Yong Jun and I swam to this orange buoy quite far out and then swam back. Though the waves were quite strong about 50m from the shore, overall the swim was still ok. When we came back, we continued dumping people into the sea. Later we started grabbing some of the men and dump them into the sea too. Then we stuff sand in their pants and underwear. After a few men, I lied on the beach to rest for awhile and next thing i know, I was covered in sand. Although i was quite heavy, I managed to come out by myself somehow. After that, the sun came out and it got really hot. Then I headed to eat lunch with some of my friends before going to shower. After showering, we left sentosa and headed for paradiz to play lan.

No comments: