Friday, August 8, 2008

I had 2 nights out this week. On tuesday night, I went out with my friends to watch 'The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor'. On wednesday night, I went to play DotA with my friends. Rarely have 2 nights out on consecutive days. Thursday was a quite rush day. On thursday, I slept at around 8pm as I need to wake up at 230am the next morning to get ready to go draw the bombs for my live firing. The live firing took the whole day and we only ceased fire at night. After that we had to put back some of the bomb packaging back to the place where we drew them from and by the time we reached back camp it was already 1am. By the time we bath and got to sleep was already 2am and on saturday morning we had to wake up at 6am. Barely just 4hours of sleep. This morning, I only managed to book out at around 9am and then after booking out, I headed straight back home. By afternoon, all the mosquito bites I received from the live firing deployment ground started itching. The feeling was horrible. I know I shouldn't scratch but the itch is very tormenting and by scratching it somehow gives this pleasurable feeling.. Argh!

No comments: