Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dinner with some of my friends on 300808

On 300808, some of my classmates from tpjc 06s16 went out for dinner at Marina Square there. I was supposed to meet them at City Hall by 6pm but due to some unforeseen circumstances, I was late by approximately 45mins. Heres some of teh photos:


All of us who ate at Xin Wang Hong Kong restaurant


Macel + Bernard = Best Friends

Best Friends 2


Wei Jie engrossed in playing Marcel's psp.


Those who have psp playing psp while waiting for our dinner =D


Ying Shuang trying to eat me cause she is too hungry =(



A blur pic of us

Marcus looking at Mao Chiao playing psp

Marcel and Marcus playing psp. Treviz in smart 4

Ying shuang and Me

Bernard and Mao looking at the menu

Weijie concentrating hard to decide what to order.

Mao Chiao ordering.

The photos are not in any proper time order. After eating, we went to arcade to play this spot the difference game. About 11, we went home. I took bus 10 back home with marcel and ying shuang.

No comments: