Saturday, July 12, 2008

19th BDay Celebration

This week, I managed to book out at friday evening approximately around 1850hours. Took MRT from khatib back home. When I reached home, I did my usual stuff like watching anime, playing some MMORPG called CABAL online and read naruto and bleach manga. Around 0030 hours on saturday morning, I went to bed and sleep. Woke up around 0730hours and surfed around. I went to the dota website and saw that there was a new version 6.53. After reading the changelog, I decided to download the map and try for fun as there was a new hero. After trying one short game, I went out with my mother from breakfast/lunch at parkway parade. Then followed her to buy some stuff at NTUC before heading back home. After reaching home, I took a shower before heading out to meet my friends at Clark Quay control station. When I reached there, 3 of my friends were sitting there already, but dont know why I did not notice them at first. Haha, only after going to the toilet and then i turned back then I saw them there. Apprently, I was the first male among my friends to reach there first. I waited quite awhile with Xin Ee, Liyu and Li yue for the others to come. After awhile, Emmanuel came then marcel and bernard came. Then we headed out for Settlers to play some games there. Later on, Marcus, Sarah, Jing Feng joined us but bernard left early. We played at Settlers until around 6pm then headed to Suntec for dinner. Alvin, Joseph and Ben loh joined us for dinner there. It was really nice of my friends to remember our birthdays and bought birthday presents for us. We ate dinner and talk cock until around 2210h then some of us went home, some stayed and talk abit more. I took a direct bus home and reached home around 11pm. When i reached home, I played a game of dota but, it wasnt a good game for me i guess. After the game, i washed up and went to sleep after reading my bible.

The 'Underwear' the girls bought
Along with the Bear piggy bank the girls bought

No comments: